Do you have project management experience, and are you seeking a new full-time role in the UK? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is looking for an Interior Project Engineer -Functional & Ambient Interior Lighting to join our client's team, and the role comes with an attractive salary, benefits, and remote working opportunities.
In this Interior Project Engineer position, you will be wholly responsible for the successful delivery of the Interior Functional and Ambient Lighting commodities from concept through to production. You will utilise internal design resources and liaise with all departments. Using recognised engineering tools and techniques, you will successfully deliver your chosen commodities into launch and production.
During your first few weeks in this Interior Project Engineer role, you can expect to take on some of the following:
- Manage a mixture of "Full-Service Supplier" and "Make to Print" engineering projects with appropriate support from one or more Tier 1 suppliers
- Be fully accountable for all aspects of QCD: Supplier Engagement and associated commercial activities leading to a successful supplier nomination
- Issue Management and Change Management
- Commodity Planning (all aspects of industrialisation and programme delivery, including DVP)
- Lead CAD/design & development, ensuring technical excellence in all areas
The successful Interior Project Engineer candidate will be degree-qualified, or equivalent, with at least 10 years of experience in Interior Lighting Engineering. You will also require:
- Preferred Minimum of 5 years working In an Interior Lighting Tier 1
- Hands-on approach and excellent Numeracy Skills
- Proficient with MS Excel / PowerPoint etc
- Ability to use CAD (NX) Is preferable
- 6 Sigma Training Is preferable
As a vital member of the team, and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach, and commitment, we'll provide a favourable salary and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team. Benefits include:
- Hybrid working environment (possibility of WFH and flexible working hours)
- Internal Learning & Development programme and knowledge sharing with experts from more than 20 industries
- Good company culture of feedback, radical transparency, open communication, and equal opportunities to share ideas
- Additional financial and wellbeing packages and more!
To apply for this full-time Interior lighting Project Engineer job in the UK, please don't hesitate to get in touch with Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. We look forward to meeting you.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included