Jonathan Lee Recruitment is looking for a Vehicle Dynamics HiL Technical Specialist to use simulation methods to de-risk our client's autonomous platform delivery. This full-time role can be based in their UK office and comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a Vehicle Dynamics HiL Technical Specialist, you'll coordinate internal stakeholders, delivering feedback on control stability and vehicle manoeuvre safety. You will be part of a team redefining urban mobility to improve the communities, be good to our planet, and give customers a safe, effortless, and premium user experience.
During your first few weeks in this Technical Specialist role, you can expect to take on some of the following:
- Develop and interact with the suppliers of all the things you need to build rigs and deliver (including any specialist licensing & h/w)
- Manage the budget assigned to deliver and be creative to minimize spend and find solutions
- Use the DiL environment to run ahead of the physical vehicle test plan to assess control stability, vehicle stability, and high-severity critical failure modes (fault injection)
- Generate reports relating to stability and safety that provide the "green light" (or not) for physical vehicle testing
To apply for this Vehicle HiL Technical Specialist role, you will need a degree in control, electrical, automotive engineering, computer science, or a similar applicable discipline. You will also require the following:
- 10 years of mixed automotive experience in Vehicle Dynamics, simulation, DiL, HiL or control domain
- Experience coding in multiple languages
- Experience developing plant models and replicating vehicle control architecture in MatLab Simulink
- Experience with chassis mechatronics and their control
- Experience with functional safety methodology (ideally Automotive ISO 26262)
In return for your passion, collaborative approach, and commitment, you'll receive a generous salary and benefits package, joining a friendly and inclusive culture.
We'd love you to apply for this full-time Vehicle Dynamics HIL Technical Specialist position in the UK, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to Jonathan Lee Recruitment today
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included