Do you have hydraulic engineering experience, and are you seeking an exciting new role in Staffordshire? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a number of Hydraulics Engineers of various levels, and the role comes with attractive salaries and benefits packages.
As a Hydraulics Engineer, you will direct a small team of engineers to take styling and functional requirements from the product team specification and deliver detailed solutions. Working with Industrial design teams to take the aesthetic requirement to an engineered solution.
In your first few weeks in this Hydraulics Engineer role, you can expect to:
- Be responsible for writing and checking supplier specification requirements/concepting and initial structural analysis/concepting body panels and any plastic tanks, ensuring the chosen system, meets all legislation, customer requirements, and system cost targets.
- Produce detailed design layouts, CAD models and design drawings using the CAD system then structure / release to production using PLM.
- Produce and check hydraulic/structural calculations to ensure robust system design.
- To use system simulation and test rigs to provide proof of concept.
- To ensure all hydraulic DFMEA are conducted and completed robustly
- To ensure Project Parts tracker is up to date and keep the team on time for delivery to meet NPIP timing.
- Resolve engineering issues using structured problem-solving methodologies.
- Work with suppliers to deliver prototype and PPAP parts to schedule, meeting quality and performance requirements.
To apply for this Hydraulics Engineer role, you will need previous engineering experience in a similar role.
If you're looking to impact and create change positively, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach.
Please reach out to our team today to apply for this full-time Hydraulics Engineer position. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included