Jonathan Lee Recruitment is working with a client that is looking for an E/E Commodities Manager with a proven track record of delivering EE components within the automotive industry. This full-time E/E Commodities Manager role can be based in the client's UK Office and comes with a generous salary and benefits package.
As an E/E Commodities Manager, you will be working in the EE team, engaging with suppliers, interfacing teams and other stakeholders. You will be responsible for building a strong team to deliver a wide range of commodities.
In your first few weeks in this E/E Commodities Manager role, you can expect to:
- Manage a team delivering electrical commodities required to deliver cutting-edge connected, autonomous and electric vehicles from concept to production
- Develop, implement and improve processes which support high-quality engineering
- Work with the Design Team to define A-surface requirements for electrical commodities
- Engage suppliers and develop ongoing technical and commercial relationships
To apply, you will need at least 10 years of experience with global automotive OEMs or Tier 1 suppliers. Management experience in at least one previous role is preferred, along with a proven track record of delivering quality products on time and to budget. You will also require the following:
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, MS Office
- Ability to work in a start-up environment
- Familiarity with functional safety and cyber security in automotive
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
As a vital member of our team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, we'll provide a favourable salary and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
Please reach out to our team today to apply and register your interest for this full-time E/E Commodities Manager position. They'd be thrilled to hear from you. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included