Jonathan Lee Recruitment is looking for an Infotainment Design Principal Engineer to join our client's inclusive and collaborative team. This 12-month contract role based in Cranfield comes with a favourable rate of £29.60 per hour PAYE INSIDE IR35.
As an Infotainment Design Principal Engineer, you will implement Navigation and Audio systems for vehicles manufactured in Europe.
In your first few weeks in this Infotainment Design Principal Engineer role, you can expect to:
- Negotiate and coordinate specification and vehicle-specific requirements with global teams in Japan and North America
- Manage Tier 1 suppliers to deliver products to quality, cost and timing targets
- Managing in-house and supplier validation of components to design standards
- Collaborate with customer-orientated engineering teams to ensure global products match European customer requirements.
To apply for this Infotainment Design role, you will need knowledge of CAN, knowledge of software programming and software quality assurance. You will also require the following:
- Knowledge of antenna or communications technology
- Understanding of electronic mass production techniques and processes
- Working knowledge of CAD systems such as IDEAS or NX.
If you're looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you'll be rewarded with an excellent contract per hour rate of £29.60.
If this contract Infotainment Design Principal Engineer job in Cranfield motivates and inspires you, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. We'd love to help you get your next role.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
Unfortunately we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included