Do you have Supplier Timing Supervisor experience, and are you seeking a new contract in Coventry? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Supplier Timing Supervisor, and the role comes with a contract rate of £30.85/hr Umbrella (inside IR35).
In your first few weeks in this Supplier Timing Supervisor role, you can expect to:
- Manage a team of supplier timing analysts that support prototype operations by managing the supplier base
- Ensure delivery promises are maintained via the MRP system and receipts are in line with the MRD (material required date) of each programme schedule
To apply for this Supplier Timing Supervisor role, you will need to have material planning experience, and strong presentation skills.
You will also require the following:
- Experience managing a team
- Experience within a material planning and procurement function
- Knowledge of Six Sigma, Lean manufacturing and similar industry standard quality control methodology
- Experience in working within a manufacturing/automotive environment
- Knowledge of the latest technology and processes with a view to driving best-in-class logistics solutions (highly desirable)
- Basic knowledge of programming with some experience with using visual basic for applications (highly desirable)
Please reach out to our team today to apply and register your interest for this contract Supplier Timing Supervisor position in Coventry. They'd be thrilled to hear from you. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Unfortunately we are unable to progress candidates who require sponsorship.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included