Do you have BIM Engineer and 4D Modeller experience, and are you seeking a new contract job in Coventry? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Layout and Systems Integration Engineer, and the role comes with a umbrella contract rate of £30.24 per hour.
As a BIM Engineer and 4D Modeller, you will be working within Powertrain Manufacturing and supporting project teams on complex multi-disciplinary industrial installation projects. You will produce and develop 3D coordinated models using BIM and 3D modelling tools such as Revit, Inventor, and Navisworks.
In this BIM Engineer and 4D Modeller role, you can expect to:
- Create concept and feasibility layouts for new manufacturing processes or facilities that utilise space effectively and have a clear structure for material, people and production flow and support lean manufacturing targets
- Produce schematic and detailed drawings for the purposes of setting out during installations
- Support the wider team utilising BIM to remove error conditions prior to construction/manufacture
To apply for this BIM Engineer and 4D Modeller role, you will need experience with Autodesk Inventor and Factory Design Utilities or other equivalent 3D mechanical CAD system. You will also require the following:
- An understanding of construction and industrial fit-out works, including safe working practices
- Advanced competency in Microsoft Office suite and SharePoint
- The ability to analyse and assess complex issues and provide recommendations
- Proven skills to successfully control and manage workload and the implementation of company and project BIM and CAD standards and drawing document procedures
If this contract BIM Engineer and 4D Modeller job in Coventry motivates and inspires you, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. We'd love to help you get your next role.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com
Unfortunately, we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included