Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Maintenance Engineer, and the role comes with a salary of £44,000 to £48,000 and excellent benefits.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will optimise machinery output and product quality and minimise plant downtime through effective preventative maintenance and efficient breakdown response whilst maintaining a safe and healthy environment and promoting good engineering practice
In your first few weeks in this Maintenance Engineer role, you can expect to:
- Ensure that maintenance is carried out in line with PPM schedules and that effective and efficient corrective action is taken
- Provide quick and effective response to breakdowns in more than one area on site, where possible identifying root cause and suggesting possible improvements to prevent further breakdowns occurring
- Communicate unscheduled breakdowns to the Engineering Shift Manager.
- Work with the operations department to minimise plant disruption
To apply for this Maintenance Engineer role, you will need an advanced Engineering Apprenticeship in either mechanical or electrical disciplines. You will also require:
- Good engineering experience, ideally within food manufacturing
- Familiarity with process machinery or equivalent equipment and the ability to fault-find
- Mechanical fitting skills (essential)
- Machining, welding and fabrication experience (advantageous)
If you're looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary of £44,000 to £48,000 p/a and a benefits package.
Please reach out to our team today to apply and register your interest for this full-time Maintenance Engineer position . They'd be thrilled to hear from you. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included