Do you have project management experience, and are you seeking a new job? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Project Manager specialising in test infrastructure and facilities. The full-time PM role comes with an excellent salary and benefits package.
As a Project Manager, you will be working on cutting edge aerospace research leading the successful delivery of business improvement and infrastructure investment and development projects and associated business activities competently, securely and safely. You will work closely with the technical managers, resource managers, other project managers and the management team.
In your first few weeks in this Infrastructure Project Manager role, you can expect to:
- Take ownership of project management assignments from requirements capture and business case to closure
- Prepare a work breakdown structure and resource estimate, supported by project stakeholders, to include external procurement requirements
- Develop the project baseline plan with key assumptions and risks identified, and incorporating lessons learned from previous projects
- Prepare and implement a communications plan for the sharing of project information.
To succeed in this Infrastructure Project Manager role, you will need a university degree or equivalent skills and experience in an engineering or technically demanding discipline. You will also require the following:
- Demonstrated experience in delivering complex technical projects, preferably with a capital investment/infrastructure development aspect, with a record of delivering within challenging time, quality and cost targets
- A project management qualification would be beneficial.
In return for your dedication, collaboration and commitment, you'll receive a generous salary and benefits package, joining a welcoming and inclusive culture.
You will need to meet the requirements for UK Security Clearance including a minimum of 5 years continual residency in the UK
If this full-time Project Manager - Infrastructure job motivates and inspires you, please contact Chris Mead Jonathan Lee Recruitment today on 01384 446128 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to help you get your next role.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included