Do you have Telematics Engineer experience, and are you seeking a new job? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a full-time Telematics Engineer, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
In this Telematics Engineer role, you will be responsible for the delivery of vehicle telematics, reporting directly to the EE Commodities Manager. You will also develop Telematics from concept to production within the agreed budget, resources, and timing. Please note that this position can either be in the UK or Croatian office.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Create engineering targets and specifications
- Develop test plans, lead testing activity, and resolve any issues
- Lead a cross-functional team to deliver commodities to programme requirements
- Ensure the commodity hardware and software supports the commodity feature plan at each gateway to support all interfacing systems
- Support virtual builds, ensuring concerns are contained and resolved in the required timeframe
To succeed in this flexible role, you will need a degree in Electrical Engineering or similar and extensive knowledge of EE automotive development. You will also require the following:
- 3+ years of working in automotive EE development
- A proven record of delivering telematics, EE commodities and systems, including quality, cost, function, weight and timing
- Knowledgeable in GNSS, GSM, SIMs, IMU, CAN, V2X, E-Call, OTA, DSDA, and other related technologies
- Experience in leading a cross-functional team, including complex issue resolution
- Supplier management experience
You'll receive an excellent salary and benefits package for your knowledge, expertise and flexibility.
Please reach out to our team today to apply and register your interest in this full-time Telematics Engineer position. They'd be thrilled to hear from you. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included