If you have UAT Manager experience and you're seeking a new contract in Liverpool, we want to hear from you. Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a UAT Manager, and the role comes with an Umbrella Rate of £553.60 per day. This contract is inside IR35 and is until 31/3/24. It has potential for renewal.
As a UAT Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that systems, services, and end to end processes are tested, integrated and operationally ready. You will work closely with business leads within the transformation programme as well as internal and external developers and lead them to deliver the test strategy, which will fully test that the design is accurately implemented.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Be responsible for the processes/controls and reporting to ensure that testing meets agreed quality standards for operational acceptance and that all relevant stakeholders have visibility of testing progress, user acceptance testing, production acceptance testing and quality assurance within business departments
- Communicate and engage across the Programme to ensure stakeholders and all constituent projects understand and are committed to delivery of testing
To apply for this UAT Manager role, you will need vast experience in a Test Management role. You will also require the following:
- Experience using Atlassian applications and HP ALM
- Experience in SAP EWM testing
- Understanding and knowledge of business requirements and solution design methodologies
- Advanced Test Manager Certification
If this contract UAT Manager job in Liverpool motivates and inspires you, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. We'd love to help you get your next role.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included