Do you have Wireman or control cabinet building experience, and are you seeking a new job? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Wireman, and the role comes with an attractive hourly rate.
As a Production Wire Person, you will be responsible for assembly and wiring of medium to high complexity production items. The main task will be to manufacture assemblies, fixtures and systems, and to wrap them.
In your first few weeks in this Production Wire Person role, you can expect to:
- Manufacture assemblies, fixtures and systems
- Work from wiring schedules
- Assemble mains distribution units
- Be involved in the assembly of PCBs
To apply for this Senior Production Wire Person role, you will need an understanding of engineering drawings, wiring schedules and circuit diagrams. You will also require the following:
- The ablity to solder to a consistently high standard
- Familiar with a variety of mil-spec connectors and cable production techniques
- The ability to work to IPC 620 Class 3
- To be tidy, methodical and accurate
- To own standard wiring tools (specialized tools will be supplied)
As a vital member of the team and in return for your expertise and commitment, we'll provide a favourable contract rate, outside of IR35, and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
Please reach out to our team today to apply and register your interest for this contract Wireman position. They'd be thrilled to hear from you. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included