Chief Propulsion Engineer
Aviation / Aerospace / Propulsion
Competitive Salary Plus Excellent Benefits
Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a pioneering aerospace manufacturer find a full-time Chief Propulsion Engineer to join their highly innovative team in the design, development and delivery of propulsion systems from first principle for a niche aviation vehicle, which represents a unique opportunity to be at the forefront of the industries next generation vehicles based in Staffordshire. The role comes with a generous salary, many attractive benefits and the chance to progress your career at a thriving company.
As a Chief Propulsion Engineer you can expect to:
- Directly supervise the design, analysis, development, testing, certification and productionisation of the companies first generation flight engine and its family of derivatives
- Manage, grow and manage the multi-disciplinary team of specialists to deliver the engine and propulsion systems to specification and on budget
- Develop and execute the testing, validation and certification plan
- Work hand-in-hand with the Chief Production Engineer for prototype and series production
To apply for this Chief Propulsion Engineer role, you will need a proven track record for technical leadership of ideally aerospace gas turbine engine development programmes, preferably within small business aviation/aerospace engines. You will also require the following:
- World-class knowledge of gas turbine engines, design, development, analysis and production techniques
- The ability to plan and execute the development of new gas turbines end-to-end
- Confidence, competence, integrity, and interpersonal skills
You'll receive an excellent salary and benefits package for your knowledge, expertise and flexibility.
To apply for this full-time Chief Propulsion Engineer job in Staffordshire, please contact Mark Bignell on 01384 446167 or email email@example.com
Jonathan Lee Recruitment is a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included