Composite Stress Engineer
Aviation / Aerospace / Motorsport
Are you a Composites Stress Engineer seeking a new job, where you can influence the development of an innovative vehicle which will revolutionise the aviation industry. Jonathan Lee Recruitment is working with an advanced engineering organisation who are looking to recruit a Composites Stress Engineer, and the role comes with an excellent salary and benefits package.
As a Composite Stress Engineer you will be required to:
- Work with the Chief Composites Engineer and technical specialists to develop composite design schemes and detailed designs of aircraft parts and assemblies
- Develop static and rotating structural components
- Create simulation models to analyse the airframe components and sub-systems using analysis methods ranging from initial scoping calculations to 2D and 3D FEA models
To apply for this Composites Stress Engineer role, you will need a BSc/BEng in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering or HNC/HDC with equivalent experience. You will also require the following:
- Relevant composite analysis experience (aerospace, composites or F1 and advantage)
- Proficiency in Hypermesh, Optistruct, RADIOSS or ANSYS tools
- Experience in aerospace analysis environment (desirable)
In return for your experience and expertise, you'll receive a generous salary and benefits package and be joining a welcoming and inclusive culture.
If this full-time Composites Stress Engineer job in Staffordshire is of interest, please contact Mark Bignell on 01384 446167 or email email@example.com
Jonathan Lee Recruitment is a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included