Do you have Audio, HMI and Park Aid Electronics Test Engineer experience, and are you seeking a new job in Cranfield? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is looking for an Audio, HMI and Park Aid Electronics Test Engineer, and the role comes with a umbrella rate of £29.60 per hour. This contract is for 12 months and inside IR35.
As an Audio, HMI and Park Aid Electronics Test Engineer, you will support the Electrical & Electronic (EE) Test team with validation of infotainment and driver display electrical systems (Combi Meter, Audio, Wireless Charger, Heads-Up Display), including validation of FM/DAB/GNSS antennas parking systems (Sonar and Around View Monitor).
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Secure the quality of electrical systems to standards
- Complete validation for responsible commodities within project milestones
- Creation of test plans to meet project and design milestones
- Create testing procedures, confirmation of vehicle spec and test parts required for tests
- Overall vehicle test technical coordination role where required (project leader)
To apply for this Audio, HMI and Park Aid Electronics Test Engineer role, you will need to be degree qualified (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline. You will also require the following:
- An understanding of electrical theory and the operation of electronic devices
- Fluent in written and verbal English language capability
- Experience of software application into vehicle ECUs in the manufacturing environment - flashing, coding/configuration and calibration
- The ability to risk assess software modifications and develop appropriate test plans
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com
Unfortunately we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included