Jonathan Lee Recruitment seeks an experienced Electrical Engineer to join our client's inclusive and friendly team. This full-time Electrical Engineer role is based in Cranfield. It offers a rate of £29.60 per hour PAYE and the opportunity to be part of a positive and diverse workplace culture. This role is for 12 months and is inside IR35.
As an Electrical Engineer, you will support the Electrical and Electronic (EE) Test Team in various tasks.
To give you an idea, in your first few weeks in this Electrical Engineer role, you can expect to:
- Secure the quality of electrical systems to company standards
- Complete validation for responsible commodities within project milestones
- Complete circuit confirmation of electronic parts
- Layout confirmation of the wiring loom and harness parts
- Validate on bench and in vehicle for functionality, performance and reliability
- Create test plans to meet with project and design milestones.
To apply, you will need to be degree-qualified (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline and understand electrical theory and the operation of electronic devices. You will also require the following:
- Fluent written and verbal English language capability
- Harness/EDS layout and application experience
- Be able to follow system circuit diagrams and identify electrical connections
- Practical experience in problem-solving tools and techniques
- Experience using automotive CAD tools.
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com
Unfortunately we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included