Senior Marketing Manager
Birmingham City Centre
Salary circa £50,000 pa + perks
Our client is a market leading property management company currently managing over £3 billion in client assets and more than 20,000 properties across the UK. This dynamic business is looking for an experienced and creative Senior Marketing Manager who will join the marketing team to support sales and marketing activity by devising and overseeing a variety of campaign formats.
This role will be part of the Campaigns Function and will work closely with the wider marketing team and will involve; creating customer and prospect driven campaigns, encouraging acquisition, retention and repeat business as well as using several CRM platforms and analytics tools to accurately report and analyse campaign success.
You will contribute creative ideas to enhance existing and implement new campaigns, whilst considering team priorities and the wider business objectives.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Planning, managing, and executing a variety of property marketing and new business campaigns across residential, commercial and property services
• Management of individual office marketing budgets
• Building email campaigns and automation programmes across several different platforms
• Working with external suppliers to drive results for individual lines of business including PR and Property Portals.
• Providing support to the sales team(s) for email campaigns where needed
• Direct and print marketing (including design of property brochures, marketing brochures, canvassing material, window signage, internal communication print, valuation material and generic promotional material and clothing)
• Using CRM and other platforms to build and collate reports and analyse campaign data on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
• Maintain regular measurements of the ROI of campaigns
• Being accountable for the project management of campaigns, ensuring that the wider team are accurately briefed on any collaborative requirements
• Working with the Video & Content Team to write and build communications to existing audiences.
• Communicating regularly with the Line of Business heads to devise campaigns based on market trends and sales activity, as well as weekly reporting on acquisition success.
• Regular market and competitor research and analysis
Skills and Experience
• Degree educated (preferably in a marketing related discipline)
• Experience using CRM systems, preferably Property based CRM
• WordPress proficiency (Adobe suite knowledge is desirable)
• Strong organisational skills, able to priorities workload to meet deadlines
• Natural flair for attention to detail and able to deliver and manage quality marketing campaigns
• Project management skills to meet deadlines and budgets for multiple campaigns simultaneously
• Experienced in analysing data from several sources including Google Analytics.
• Fluent level of English with excellent spelling and grammar
• Engaging communicator, both written and verbal, able to build rapport with clients
• A well-presented professional with a confident, enthusiastic approach to work
• A diligent and organised individual, capable of prioritising own workload and shifting priorities, with the ability to be flexible and adapt to change quickly.
• Demonstrates attention to detail, accuracy, and timeliness
If you are interested in this position, then please apply directly, or contact Steve Brookes (email@example.com)
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included