Do you have Controls experience, and are you seeking a new job in Newton Abbot? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Controls Support Engineer, and the full-time controls support role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a Controls Support Engineer, you will perform all technical aspects of controls support from remote and on-site, upgrading, commissioning activities to ensure the highest quality of support.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Have a proactive approach to troubleshooting/developing and solving issues for power generation control systems (software/hardware and processes)
- Troubleshoot problems with current control systems comprising HMI/SCADA/PLC/Protection Relays/AVRs and ancillary equipment
- Use the tools provided to assist with downtime events impacting customer operations
- Organise and or repairing any malfunctions found.
To apply for this Controls Support Engineer role, you will need a degree in Control and Systems Engineering, Automation and Control or another relevant engineering discipline. In addition, you should have the following skills and knowledge:
- PLC programming
- Siemens step 7 or Allen Bradley Logix
You'll receive an excellent salary and benefits package for your knowledge, expertise and flexibility.
We'd love you to apply for this full-time Controls Support Engineer position in Newton Abbot, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included