If you have UAT experience and proficiency in HPALM / Jira Project Management experience and you're seeking a new contract role in Wolverhampton, we want to hear from you. Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Test Analyst, and the role comes with an umbrella pay rate of £37.22 per hour (Inside IR35).
The Business Systems Delivery team is the crucial bridge between technical delivery and companywide adoption, acting as the mechanism to maximise the value and benefit of the Manufacturing Systems programmes within the business. The team combines business change, training and testing expertise to deliver a high-quality end-user deployment experience.
Working for the Test Manager, some of your primary duties will include:
- Supporting testing of manufacturing execution systems, quality systems and reporting systems
- Coordinating User Acceptance Testing, ensuring governance and compliance are met
- Hosting readiness sessions leading up to UAT events
- Engaging with stakeholders to support testing and reporting on status
To apply for this UAT Test Analyst position, you will ideally need experience in a similar role. We are also looking for:
- Experience in Manufacturing.
- UAT experience - Proficient in HPALM / Jira Project Management
- Data Analytic skills and excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Statistical Analysis and Data Flow Testing knowledge
Please reach out to our team today to apply and register your interest in this contract Test Analyst job in Wolverhampton. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com
Unfortunately we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included