Do you have project support experience, and are you seeking a new job in Warwick? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is looking for a Collaborative R&D Project Support, and the role comes with an umbrella contract rate of £22.20 per hour (Inside IR35).
As an R&D Project Support, you will support the development of innovative and collaborative solutions in vehicle engineering. Some occasional travel to other JLR sites may be required, although some agile work arrangements are possible for remote and home working.
In your first few weeks in this Project Support role, you can expect to:
- Prepare formal documentation to prescribed standards
- Control and management of confidential information including GDPR compliance
- Plan and coordinate work across multiple projects to meet deadlines
- Ensure effective communication across internal cross-functional teams.
To apply for this Collaborative R&D - Project Support role, you will need a high degree of numeracy, attention to detail and excellent organisational skills. You will also require the following:
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Previous use of enterprise systems (e.g., SAP)
- Cross-functional working - planning own work and responsive to support requests
- Self-motivated and able to operate with low supervision.
If you're looking to make a positive impact and create change, you'll be rewarded with an excellent contract per hour rate of £22.20 for your inclusive and committed approach.
Please get in touch with Jonathan Lee Recruitment today to apply for this contract Collaborative R&D Project Support position in Warwick. We're looking forward to meeting you.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com
Unfortunately we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included