Jonathan Lee Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a skilled and collaborative Maintenance Engineer to join our client's inclusive and welcoming team. This full-time Maintenance Engineer role is based in Banbury and offers an attractive salary.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will act as a team member providing a multi-skilled technical service to ensure the effective and efficient running of the plant. You will also react to breakdowns and quality issues using diagnostic skills to identify and rectify problems quickly and effectively.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Programme and monitor the running of plant equipment to maximise through-put in line with agreed quality standards
- Undertake planned maintenance following the 'TPM' process
- Work as a member of the shift team, maximising efforts to meet priorities and having a longer-term view to continuous improvement
- Input into manufacturing facilities (layouts, services etc)
- Follow environmental, health & safety policies and procedures and report any issues
To apply for this Maintenance Engineer role, you will need to be either electrical, mechanical or hydraulic process and machine systems qualified. You will also require:
- Excellent numeracy and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
As a vital member of our team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, we'll provide a favourable salary and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
Don't hesitate to get in touch with our Jonathan Lee Recruitment team today to apply or register your interest in this full-time Maintenance Engineer position in Banbury. We're looking forward to meeting you.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included