Jonathan Lee Recruitment is seeking a rounded, experienced multiskilled Safety Practitioner to join our client's team. This full-time role is based in Wolverhampton and offers a contract rate of £30.22 per hour. This contract is for 28 weeks from start date and open to extension.
As a Safety Practitioner, your work will involve all aspects of departmental safety, such as Accident Investigations, reporting, and presentations to senior leadership. You'll also work within the Construction Design and Management Regulations to ensure robust safety standards during the installation phase are robustly adhered to.
In your first week in this Safety Practitioner role, you can expect to:
- Drive a 'Zero Harm' approach to safety in our designs and contractor performance
- Undertake any other work as directed by the GME Infrastructure Manager in connection with their job as may be requested
- Support the Manufacturing Process Engineers in the concept, design, installation, commissioning and robust handover of complex production systems
To apply for this role you'll need experience in NEBOSH, H&S Law including CDM Regulations. You'll also need knowledge of:
- Machinery safety, design and commissioning of complex production systems
- Core Machinery Safety awareness, i.e NEbOSH Certificate or equivalent
- ISO Standards and Directives (Specifically Design Risk Assessment - ISO 12100)
- CE/UKCA Legislation
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included