Jonathan Lee Recruitment is seeking a highly motivated and engaged Sustainability Environmental Engineer to support our client's growing Pre-Construction Team within the wider Infrastructure Department. This full-time Sustainability Environmental Engineer role is based in Solihull and offers an Umbrella Rate of £30.22 per hour. This role is based in Solihull. The contract is for 28 weeks and open to extension.
As a Sustainability Environmental Engineer, you will be involved in all aspects of manufacturing site development, from New Build - Major Projects to Refurbishments, including Minor Works. You will assist in developing new proposals, design concepts and programmes from Strategic Intent through the full project lifecycle to commissioning and handover. To support delivery, some UK and International travel will be expected as the needs arise.
In your first few weeks in this Sustainability Environmental Engineer role, you can expect to:
- Steer and influence the GME Engineers in achieving world-class sustainability implementation
- Assist the Pre-Construction lead in the development of robust sustainability proposals and support new feasibility studies
- Support Feasibility reviews, including scoping site visits
- Manage the Early Stage Risk Register specifically in relation to Cost and Timing with relation to sustainability
- Assist in the production of Planning Application drawings and supporting documents (with support as required)
To apply for this Sustainability Environmental Engineer role, you will need a degree or level of experience in Environmental engineering, with expertise in the construction application of sustainability and environmental. You will also require the following:
- BREEAM, LEEDS, SKI Ratting
- Robust environmental and sustainability knowledge
- Energy saving experience and appropriate qualifications
- Extensive knowledge of Environmental Legislation
- Experience in undertaking Environmental Audits in a Lead or Supporting role
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included