Do you have quality assurance experience, and are you seeking a new contract in High Wycombe? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is looking for a Lead Quality Engineer - HV Batteries, and the role comes with a contract rate of £28.21 per hour (Umbrella, Inside IR35). This role is based in Gaydon and is until 31.3.24
As a Lead Quality Engineer, you will be the technical focal point for battery quality issue resolution. You will be responsible for interfacing with core team SMEs, problem-solving technical guidance, generic Quality issue management and process development across the battery quality team.
If you were already in this Lead Quality Engineer role, here are some of the areas you would have been working in this week:
- Interacting with core team SMEs, problem-solving technical guidance, generic Quality issue management and process development across the battery quality team
- Taking part in or leading batteries quality issue resolution delivery across all vehicle lines
- Being directly responsible for the D2 to D4 elements of the 8D process.
Applicants must have knowledge of Powertrain vehicle systems. You will also require the following:
- Experience applying a scientific and logical approach to problem-solving using the appropriate methodology
- Excellent people skills and the ability to work individually and in a cross-functional team
- Experience in low or high-voltage batteries is preferred.
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included