BoM Engineer - 39087 - £23.26/hr Umbrella (inside IR35)
Do you have Bill of Material experience, and are you seeking a new contract in Warwick? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a full-time BoM Engineer, and the role comes with an umbrella contract rate of £23.26/hr (inside IR35)
The BoM Engineering team within Product Information is responsible for creating and maintaining the Bill of Material in the early phases of programmes. The team also perform a number of quality checks to ensure the completeness and accuracy of those BoMs for several gateways within programme lifecycles.
In your first week in this BoM Engineer role, you can expect to:
- Manage set-up and change to Bills of Material, challenging inputs where appropriate and seek out information required to deliver a coherent and quality Bill of Material for the client both in legacy and future systems
- Work with the BoM Engineering team across all current and future vehicle lines, brands, and manufacturing facilities globally
To apply for this BoM Engineer role, you will need the ability to manage delivery of multiple tasks and complex problem-solving skills.
You will also require the following:
- Customer-facing experience, with ability to deal with multiple customers and balance incoming demands
- Understanding of change management processes
- Bill of Material experience
- Excellent Microsoft Excel working knowledge
Don't hesitate to please get in touch with our Jonathan Lee Recruitment team today to apply and register your interest for this contract BoM Engineer Ltd position in Warwick. We're looking forward to meeting you.
Unfortunately we are unable to progress candidates who require sponsorship.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included