Do you have engine or transmission design experience, and are you seeking a new role near Staffordshire? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit both principal and senior level design engineers, and the roles come with attractive salaries and benefits package.
These opportunities have arisen, as a result of our clients growing demands for their award winning range of diesel, electric vehicles and new exciting hydrogen engine development program.
The roles will suit an individual looking for an opportunity to develop their career within a fast paced organisation at the cutting edge of off highway vehicle design and development.
In your first few weeks in this role, you can expect to:
- 3D concept design and 2D drafting and support prototype, production release of components.
- Liaise with internal and external suppliers to develop design briefs, design solutions, validations plans & delivery plans.
- Support engineering sign-off requirements via the use of DFMEAs and DVPs.
- Support reviews and generate documentation to prove the machine meets the latest legislation requirements.
- Support the creation of system and component specifications and design.
Ideally you will have a degree in an associated mechanical engineering discipline, with a sound understanding of powertrain system and architecture. In addition, you will need the following:
- Be able to demonstrate creativity and innovation.
- 3D CAD design experience.
- Have awareness of cost implications for full component life cycle.
- Demonstrates and has whole machine / system knowledge.
- Be capable of working from engineering brief as well as arrangement models.
- Capable of presenting to groups of people both formally and informally in a confident effective manner.
If you're looking to impact and create change positively, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach.
To apply for this full-time Design Engineer role, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. Please refer any friends or colleagues for this role or direct them to our Careers page on our website.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included