Car Configuration (CCF) Engineer - 39074 - £23.29/hr umbrella rate
Do you have car configuration experience, and are you seeking a new job in Gaydon? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Car Configuration (CCF) Engineer, and the contract engineering role comes with a rate of £23.29 per hour (Umbrella rate, Inside IR35).
You will be required to support Car Configuration requirements for specific vehicle lines.
If you were already in this role, here are some of the areas you would have been working in this week:
- Supporting the transformation of the existing CCF configuration into an automated system derived data set
- Communicating with the Electrical Engineering community and multiple cross-functional areas.
To apply for this Car Configuration Engineer role, you will need to be a logical thinker and calm under pressure when dealing with manufacturing emergencies. You will also require the following:
- Ability to communicate with the Electrical Engineering community as well as multiple cross-functional areas
- Ability to adhere to established processes
- Experience in vehicle software and vehicle configuration practices would be preferable but not essential.
To apply for this inclusive and collaborative contract Car Configuration (CCF) Engineer job in Warwick, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
Unfortunately we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included