Jonathan Lee Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a Design Administration Services Technical Officer to join our client's inclusive and collaborative team. This is a 12-month contract Technical Officer role based in Cranfield, and it comes with a favourable rate of £17.32/hr (PAYE).
As a Design Administration Services Technical Officer, you will be working cross functionally with Vehicle Design, Vehicle Project Management and manufacturing teams to monitor the delivery of vehicle design activities and accurately report the project status of new and current vehicles.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Prepare design admin notices to publish company processes, with controller validation and senior approval
- Track impact of part changes
- Chairing cross functional a high-risk meetings to review release schedules with Vehicle design, Project management, Manufacturing and test teams.
- Issue and track impact of changes to vehicle specifications.
- Coordination of bill of materials checking activities with design engineering teams.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
To apply for this role, you will require the following:
- Excellent data analysis skills
- A results-orientated approach
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- The ability to follow processes and support deadlines
- Experience working with spreadsheets and database maintenance.
- Ability to prioritise and multitask between multiple projects simultaneously
If this contract Design Administration Services Technical Officer job in Cranfield motivates and inspires you, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. We'd love to help you get your next role.
Unfortunately we are unable to progress candidates who require sponsorship.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included