Jonathan Lee Recruitment is looking for an Electronics Engineer for an outside IR35 6+month contract to work for a Global Green Energy IoT company based in Berkshire.
The main objective for this role is to support the Hardware team in defining, designing, testing, validating and certifying products. The Electronics Engineer will be the owner of the electronics design and will be responsible for ensuring that all requirements are fulfilled.
In your first few weeks in this Senior Electronics Engineer role, you can expect to:
- Write hardware specification based on the requirements of customers and internal
- Design products draw the schematic on our internal system
- Select components based on our database or offer alternatives
- Liaise with the layout engineer and the mechanical team for the PCB design
- Deliver and implement a test plan of electronic designs.
To apply for this Senior Electronics Engineer role, you will need knowledge in analog electronic design (experience in linear or switched-mode power supplies, experience in component selection, experience of PCB technology, and knowledge of RF design)You will also require the following:
- Experience interfacing with suppliers/prototyping companies
- Experience in certifying electronic/RF products for the European market (RED, LV, RoHS)
- Experience in electronic manufacturing process (DFM, testing, automation)
Please reach out to our team today to apply for this contract Electronics Engineer position in Cambridge. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included