Competitive Contract Rate (Outside IR35)
We are working with a world class organisation who design, develop, and manufacture niche vehicle globally seeking an experienced Studio Engineer to support new vehicle platforms.
As a Studio Engineer you have experience of supporting the development and ongoing improvements for the client's world class design for new vehicle platforms.
What's in it for you?
- An opportunity to support the delivery of several whole vehicle platforms, working with cutting edge technology, dealing with some of the most advanced products, systems, and niche vehicle programmes within the automotive and future mobility arena.
- A competitive contract rates (Outside IR35), working for a specialist organisation that are at the forefront of their industry experiencing exceptional growth.
As a Studio Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Providing studio engineering support from initial concept design through manufacturing feasibility to prototype development and into volume production and vehicle launch.
- Producing CAD design using Catia to support the ongoing development of new vehicles.
- Analyzing daily package and feasibility issues with Design, Clay/ Digital modelling and Engineering teams proposing world-class solutions.
- Managing surface and design reviews to highlight and clarify areas of concern.
- Supporting the VCIM (Vehicle concepts integration meeting) process.
- Preparing technical proposals, vehicle overlays, comparison sections, data sheets, screenshots and power points to present at design reviews.
- Interpreting legislative requirements such as vision angles / zones, etc. to ensure compliance by the Design Surface Models.
- Verifying data and distributing between Engineering, Modelling, Manufacturing and Suppliers.
As a Studio Engineer you will have knowledge and experience in:
- Working within a design environment as a Studio Engineer on new vehicle concepts.
- Fully conversant with CAD (Catia).
- Vehicle set up/ packaging requirements.
- Generating ideas with appropriate action plans, demonstrating feasibility of ideas.
- Managing a project element with support to support the module deliverables through to the programme required gateway.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included