Commodity Buyer (Accessories) - 39071 - £29.43/hr Umbrella (inside IR35)
Do you have sourcing and supply chain experience delivering high performance derivative and ultra-luxury products? If so, we want to hear from you. Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Commodity Buyer (Accessories) in Warwick, and the role comes with an Umbrella rate of £29.43/hr (Inside IR35).
Reporting to the Global Purchasing Manager, you will manage the external supply chain from suppliers. You will support the Global Commodity Leaders and Strategic Buyers in the development and execution of commodity strategies and the Global sourcing activity through the sourcing process.
In your first few weeks in this flexible Commodity Buyer role, you can expect to:
- Develop and deliver key performance indicators across the designated suppliers, engaging with stakeholders and specialists within the Purchasing Function
- Participate in Supplier Business Reviews with your suppliers to develop supplier relationships in accordance with the supplier segmentation model
- Manage all new Model Programme introduction of designated commodity/system, including contracted supplier obligations, production readiness and resolution of any commercial and programme issues/risks, being responsible for robust delivery to target cost.
To apply for this role, you will need relevant experience in a similar role. You will also require the following:
- Experience delivering complex supply chain solutions in a fast paced, high pressured manufacturing environment
- Experience implementing and delivering purchasing strategies with the focus on total value chain delivery
- The ability to identify opportunities for creating value in a commodity or commodities
If you're looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you'll be rewarded with an excellent umbrella contract rate of £29.43/hr.
Do not hesitate to get in touch with Jonathan Lee Recruitment today to apply for this contract Commodity Buyer (Accessories) position in Warwick. We're looking forward to meeting you.
Unfortunately we are unable to progress candidates who require sponsorship.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included