Mechanical Engineer – Peterborough - £ Competitive + benefits
Our client is an engineering company that providing high-end equipment to prestige clients.
As Mechanical Engineer – you will
- Sign off the structural integrity of designs to relevant safety standards.
- Act as the main point of contact for the Global Sales team, providing technical advice supporting the sales proposals and drawing layouts.
- Work with 2D Concept drawings and 3D Visuals to provide a confirmation to the customer.
- Manage cost to a budget.
- Assist in the production of technical documentation when required.
As Mechanical Engineer – you will have
- Relevant experience in mechanical engineering principles and techniques.
- 2D and 3D CAD knowledge, preferable AutoCad or Solidworks.
- Suitable backgrounds may include a mechanical apprenticeship, engineering degree, steel fabrication, manufacturing, mechanical fitting or industrial installation knowledge.
- Suitable candidates will have a passion for analysing problems, coming up with elegant solutions and new product development.
- This role comes with possibilities for career development, in a supportive and committed team.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included