Area Sales Manager – UK, Ireland and Nordics
Remote (UK based)
Competitive salary, 30% bonus OTE, hybrid company car, private medical insurance plus more perks.
On behalf of our client, International market leaders in 3D measurement software solutions, electronic devices and related services, we are seeking a Sales Manager to support growth plans in the UK, Ireland and Nordics. This is an opportunity to add value across a range of sectors, providing solutions to different industries and build long term relationships in an International role.
The company provides innovative industrial solutions and measurement products where accuracy ranges from micrometres to millimetres. A Worldwide business with 6 subsidiaries and 18 certified resellers, covering more than 35 different countries and providing solutions to some of the largest companies within the Automotive, Aerospace and Energy sectors. However, their solutions are applicable to all industries where measurement accuracy is required.
Software solutions provide the core aspect of the business, working through exclusive channel partners and direct approaches to OEMs and key, strategic accounts.
Reporting to the Strategic Sales Channel Manager, the successful candidate’s mission is to continue to develop the business within the UK, Ireland and Nordic Countries through their preferred partners and through direct customer engagement.
This is a remote position with some requirement for International travel therefore candidates must have a valid passport.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing new partnerships and establishing new sales channels.
- Following up business opportunities with our local sales partners, from the first contact to the final delivery to provide them with support and expertise.
- Ensuring the proper execution of contracts until the follow-up of the settlement files
- Analysing customer needs, identifying opportunities, and proposing adapted technical solutions to reach customers’ needs.
- Coordinating projects in collaboration with technical teams & internal resources until technical validation of our solutions.
- Demonstrating a strategic selling capability, identifying potential customers, champions and decision makers successfully executing the Sales and OEM sales strategy to the local key accounts within the territories.
- Reporting regularly and spontaneously on the evolution of opportunities and projects and work according to the directives given to you by management
The successful candidate will be a proven sales professional with a relevant University degree in mechanical engineering (An initial technical training in mechanics or physical measurements will enable you to understand our products more quickly).
Extensive experience in sales and marketing management, ideally having similar product and application exposure.
Strong experience of managing external and internal customer relationships is a pre-requisite for success in this role. Furthermore, a proven track record in delivering good business results in a technical environment, selling high added value solutions to your customers.
Able to nurture and manage existing reseller relationships to maximise opportunities with exclusive partners and realising the huge potential with OEMs and key accounts.
This opportunity comes with a highly competitive salary plus a commission structure of 30% OTE, hybrid company car, private medical insurance and other perks.
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates should apply directly or by contacting Steve Brookes on 01384 446114 or by emailing email@example.com
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included