Do you have Project Manager experience, and are you seeking a new job in Runcorn? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Project Manager, and the role comes with an excellent salary and benefits package.
As a Project Manager, you will be required to deliver scopes using both local and Romanian resources. Support will also be needed for the blue chip company project across the energy distribution sector.
Also as part of your role you will manage the safe execution of industrial automation projects and their delivery, compliant with agreed contract and project objectives, within schedule deadlines and budget, ensuring quality, profit maximization and customer satisfaction. You will also be the overall focal point for customer, end-user, suppliers, management, and project team and is in charge of the project from contract hand-over from sales until project closing and handover to the Service organisation.
In your first few weeks in this Project Manager role, you can expect to:
- Support and advise sales and customer organisations with project management expertise in the sales phase, resulting in customer understanding and improvement of the company's competitive position
- Support the sales organization with order acquisition
- Support (advise) customers in optimal use and appreciation of the company's project management and execution capabilities
- Review, clarify, and accept project objectives, scope, deliverables, budget, schedule deadlines, and terms & conditions
- Define internal and external communication requirements and present the project to all concerned
To apply for this Project Manager role, you will need relevant experience in a similar role. You will also require the following:
- Experience with QHSE standards
- Must have PRINCE2 / PMP certified
- Must have a background in Safety Systems
- Code of Conduct
- Experience with Management System
- Project objectives and contracts agreed upon by the sales organization
- Experience managing the project resources, e.g team-members, suppliers, to carry out the total project plan compliant with the contract and project objectives
You'll receive an excellent salary and benefits package for your knowledge, expertise and flexibility.
Please reach out to our team today to apply and register your interest for this full-time Project Manager position in Runcorn. They'd be thrilled to hear from you. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included