Do you have powertrain and propulsion test systems experience, and are you seeking a new job in Coventry? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Facilities Development and Construction Engineer, and the role comes with an umbrella contract rate of £46.10/hr per hour (Inside IR35).
The successful candidate will be responsible for transitioning a defined area of the company's 3-5-year facility strategy plan into delivery and handover for use.
In your first few weeks in this Lead Project Engineer role, you can expect to:
- Gather internal customer requirements, support investment processes and specify facilities and equipment
- Handle tendering to the marketplace and delivery into existing and new test facilities
- Work with a degree of autonomy utilising delivery processes.
- You may also lead a small team of Project Engineers to support delivery. Projects typically range in value from £10k to £30m+.
To apply for this role, you will need knowledge of Powertrain/Propulsion test systems, rigs and facilities. You will also require the following:
- Project management and delivery experience
- Extensive experience developing and delivering technical products and solutions in an engineering environment
- Knowledge of test automation and simulation systems and tools.
If you're looking to make a positive impact and create change, you'll be rewarded with an excellent umbrella contract rate of £46.10 for your inclusive and committed approach.
Please reach out to our team today to apply for this Facilities Development and Construction Engineer contract in Coventry. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Unfortunately we are unable to progress candidates who require sponsorship.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included