Due to upcoming projects and supporting continued growth, we're looking for talented Safety Engineers with industry experience to join our client's Systems & Safety team supporting key projects in the civil aerospace and defence markets. This hybrid role will be predominantly based in their Bristol offices, with occasional travel to client's sites as required. As part of our commitment to flexibility for our staff, new hires can work from home for part of the week if they wish to (subject to approval). This is a full-time Aerospace role with a competitive starting salary.
As a Safety Engineer, you will be supporting key projects in the civil aerospace and defence markets.
As part of the Systems and Safety team, the Safety Engineers will be responsible for delivering systems safety support to our business and clients. This will include activities such as:
- Providing safety input to bid, internal/external design review and/or certification-related activities
- Guiding the safety programme requirements
- Collation of evidence and deliverables to support product safety argument generation
- Hazard identification & control
- Detailed analyses of complex systems using fault tree methodology.
To apply for this Aerospace safety role, you will need to be degree-qualified, in a related discipline, and be experienced in aerospace/military/defence-related systems safety engineering principles, processes and standards. Specific experience should include subjects such as:
- Aircraft certification, Landing gear, flight controls, fuel systems, and power controls
- Hazard Logs & analysis, including HAZID, HAZOP, and FHA
- Analysis techniques such as FTA, ETA, FMEA, and FMES.
If you want to impact and create change positively, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach.
We'd love you to apply for this full-time hybrid Aerospace Safety Engineer job, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included