We're looking for full-time talented Systems Engineers with industry experience to join our client's Systems & Safety team supporting key aerospace projects in the civil aerospace and defence markets. These hybrid roles will be based in Bristol with occasional travel to client's sites as required; however, as part of their commitment to flexible working, employees can work remotely, and your starting salary is competitive.
As a Systems Engineer, you will support key aerospace projects
As part of the Systems & Safety team, Systems Engineers are responsible for the delivery of systems support to our business and our clients. This includes activities such as:
- Elicitation of system/equipment level requirements from customer requirements
- Supporting design, development & certification activities, including V&V (Validation and Verification)
- Preparation and checking of documentation for the design process
- Running/supporting/attending internal/external design reviews
- Supporting certification planning activities, test analysis and documentation.
To apply for this Systems Engineer role, you must be degree-qualified in a related discipline. You will also require the following:
- Equipment/system design, development and certification for civil aircraft CS-23, -25
- Fixed and rotary wing aircraft equipment/system development and development
- Familiarity with typical electro-mechanical/hydro-mechanical components used in aircraft systems and structures
- DO178B/DO254 Software/Hardware design
- Knowledge of ARP4754 - Guidelines for Development of Civil Aircraft and Systems.
As a vital team member and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, we'll provide a favourable salary that is competitive and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
If this full-time hybrid Aerospace Systems Engineer job motivates and inspires you, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included