Due to recent contract wins and supporting continued growth, our client is looking for talented Systems Engineers with industry experience to join their Systems & Safety team supporting key defence/military projects in the systems engineering domain. These hybrid roles will be based in their Bristol office, with occasional travel to our clients' sites as required. As part of our commitment to flexible working, employees can work remotely, although security demands may require office work for some projects. This is a full-time role.
As a Systems Engineer, you will support key defence and military projects in the marine systems engineering domain. You will also be responsible for delivering systems support to our business and clients. This position is based in our Bristol office, with occasional travel to clients' sites as required.
As part of the Systems & Safety team, our Systems Engineers are responsible for the delivery of systems support to our business and our clients. This includes activities such as:
- Elicitation and derivation of system/equipment level requirements from customer requirements
- Supporting design, development & certification activities, including V&V (Validation and Verification)
- Preparation and checking of documentation for the design process
- Running/supporting/attending internal/external design reviews.
To apply for this Systems Engineer role, you must be degree-qualified in a related discipline. Specific skills/experience should include some of the following:
- Platform/system/equipment design & development for safety critical programmes
- Systems architecture, modelling, design and testing
- Control systems/safety-related software
- RBE - Requirements-Based Engineering
- MBSE - Model-Based Systems Engineering
In return for your passion, collaborative approach and commitment, you'll receive a generous salary and a benefits package, joining a friendly and inclusive culture.
To apply for this hybrid full-time Systems Engineer job, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. Please refer any friends or colleagues for this role or direct them to our Careers page on our website.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included