Customer Attributes Engineer - 39036 - £29.18/hr umbrella rate
Do you have Customer Attributes Engineer experience, and are you seeking a new contract hybrid role in Gaydon? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Customer Attributes Engineer, and the hybrid role comes with a umbrella contract rate of £29.18 per hour, Inside IR35.
As a Customer Attributes Engineer, you will project management of Vehicle Weight targets and deliverables, including benchmarking for future target setting and balancing. You will also Cascade and track vehicle weight requirements to System level and monitor status by interacting with System engineers.
If you were already in this Customer Attributes Engineer role, here are some of the areas you would have been working in this week:
- Project management of Vehicle Weight targets and deliverables, including benchmarking for future target setting and balancing
- Coordinate and chair Design Efficiency Reviews, using company and competitor data, to assist engineers in vehicle light-weighting
- Status reporting and issue resolution up to the management level
To apply for this Customer Attributes Engineer role, you will need experience in vehicle engineering, or engineering in a weight-sensitive area. You will also require the following:
- Whole vehicle engineering knowledge and cross-functional experience
- The ability to deliver quality and consistency in a complex, highly demanding environment
- Good presentation and communication skills.
If you're looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you'll be rewarded with an excellent contract per hour rate of £29.18.
Please get in touch with our Jonathan Lee Recruitment team today to apply and register your interest for this hybrid contract Customer Attributes Engineer position. They'd be thrilled to hear from you. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
Unfortunately we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included