Jonathan Lee Recruitment is seeking an experienced and collaborative Audit Manager to join our client's inclusive and friendly team. This full-time Audit Manager hybrid role can be based in their Coventry or Leamington Spa offices and offers an attractive salary.
As an Audit Manager, you will be the main contact for clients and also help introduce new clients to the firm. You will also take the lead in working out solutions for clients, ensure exceptional client care standards are maintained and take part in potential client meetings alongside Directors. Please note, this position is permanent, Monday-Friday, working 36.5 hours per week.
In your first few weeks in this Audit Manager role, you can expect to:
- Be involved with client proposals/draft proposal documents and budgets
- Ensure audit processes and regulations are adhered to for all assignments
- Develop personal growth opportunities for both technical skills and 'softer' skills
- Take responsibility for audit assignment staff planning and the schedule of audit work
- Lead the development and progression of junior members
To apply for this Audit Manager role, you will need to be a qualified ACA or ACCA with substantial; post qualification experience in an External Audit. You'll also need:
- FRS102 - OMBs - Groups - FCA clients with CASS reporting
- Experience of working with clients in the £10m to 100m turnover bracket on full audit life-cycle
If you're looking to impact and create change positively, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach.
We'd love you to apply for this full-time hybrid Audit Manager job, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included