Jonathan Lee Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a skilled and collaborative Prototype Machining Technician to join our client's inclusive and welcoming team. This 12-month contract machining role is based in Peterborough and offers a favourable rate of £26 per hour inside IR35.
As a Prototype Machining Technician, you will be required to:
- Work to very tight timelines on a variety of machining and fabrication jobs within the research & development department to support ongoing and new programmes
- Read and interpret engineering drawings
- Obey business procedures, such as safety, standard work, and quality.
To apply for this Prototype Machining Technician role, you will need experience in operating older, traditional machines. You will also require the following:
- Knowledge of 3, 4 & 5 Axis machine programming
- Ability to use manual machines
- Team leadership or coordination experience
- Fanuc, Mazatrol or Feature-CAM experience
- Apprenticeship served or equivalent qualifications in a compatible field
- Excellent communication skills and punctuality
If you're looking to make a positive impact and create change, you'll be rewarded with an excellent contract per hour rate of £26.00 for your inclusive and committed approach
Don't hesitate to get in touch with our Jonathan Lee Recruitment team today to apply or register your interest for this contract Prototype Machining Technician position in Peterborough. We're looking forward to meeting you.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included