Do you have Manufacturing Manager or Quality Manager experience, and are you seeking a new job? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Manufacturing Manager (Fitting and Inspection) to work in cutting edge aerospace research. The role comes with an attractive salary and excellent benefits.
As a Manufacturing Manager (Fitting and Inspection), you will lead the manufacturing team in its successful delivery of manufacturing unique, bespoke, low production run and high precision products and associated business activities competently, securely and safely. You will work in close cooperation with the technical managers, resource managers, project managers and the head of the department. Your primary task will be to ensure the accuracy and build quality of the bespoke precision componentry produced and work on manufacturing process improvements. You will also facilitate effective communication between the manufacturing areas with key stakeholders and the successful management of expectations across the organisation.
In your first few weeks in this Manufacturing Manager (Fitting and Inspection) role, you can expect to:
- Be responsible for the build quality and accuracy of the bespoke precision componentry being manufactured.
- Investigate and implement suitable methods of improving the quality, accuracy and the processes by which these components are produced.
- Be responsible and accountable for the coordination and utilisation of resources and assets in a multidisciplinary environment
- Participate in the Design & Manufacture integrated planning process, including time and resource estimation in support of Production Engineering and bidding for work
- Ensure the team proactively support project delivery plans and complete tasks on time, to cost and project-specific quality standards
- Support commercial activity as required both internally and externally
To apply for this Manufacturing Manager (Fitting and Inspection) role, you will need knowledge of design, manufacturing and production procedures, machines, tools and techniques used in the manufacture of tightly toleranced metallic componentry. You will also require the following:
- Experience managing large teams, including personnel development strategy, conflict resolution, difficult conversations and performance appraisal
- Commercial exposure, i.e Meaningful involvement in managing customers and promoting ARA
- Demonstrable experience in the management of complex manufacturing projects
In return for your dedication, collaboration and commitment, you'll receive an attractive salary and benefits package, joining a welcoming and inclusive culture.
Don't hesitate to get in touch with our Jonathan Lee Recruitment team today to apply and register your interest in this full-time Manufacturing Manager (Fitting and Inspection) position. We're looking forward to meeting you.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included