Jonathan Lee Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and collaborative HV Battery Technician to join our client's inclusive and welcoming team. This full-time HV battery technician role is based in Wolverhampton with some UK customer visits and offers an attractive salary for your commitment.
You'll take overall responsibility for the safe handling, discharging, dismantling, and processing of all types of lithium-ion and lithium-metal batteries, developing processes and delivering in-house training. You can also expect to direct and manage processes for the safe handling of incoming waste lithium batteries and design systems for discharging and/or dismantling.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do as HV Battery Tech:
- Equip site and buildings with appropriate diagnostics, charging & discharge equipment
- Develop in-house HV battery technical knowledge and capability
- Deliver the in-house training for safe handling of lithium batteries
- Maintain relevant training for HV and LV requirements for yourself and the team
- Recruit and build a LiBatt team to support HV battery technical requirements
The successful HV Battery Technician applicant will be HV certified with 3+ years of experience working with EV and lithium-ion batteries. You will also require:
- FLT license, Group B1
- Computer literate with knowledge of Windows 10/11 and Microsoft 365 Standard, able to produce reports
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation communication skills with keen attention to detail.
In return for your passion, collaborative approach, and commitment, you'll receive a generous salary and benefits package, joining a friendly and inclusive culture.
If this full-time HV Battery Technician job in Wolverhampton motivates and inspires you, please don't hesitate to apply with Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. We'd love to help you get your next role.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included