An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Audit Senior to join our client's Coventry or Leamington Spa offices. This full-time Audit Senior hybrid role offers a generous salary and benefits, including hybrid working. Your salary and package will be awarded according to your level of experience, including whether you're a part qualified or qualified accountant. You'll be working Monday-Friday, 36.5 hours per week and will be able to work from home up to 2 days a week.
This position offers a clear plan for progression and is an exciting role for someone looking to build on their career, take on a challenge and be rewarded for doing so. This company is experiencing exceptional and sustained growth, so this is a newly created position to support the growth of the company.
In your first few weeks in this Audit Senior role, you can expect to:
- Be one of the main points of contact for the client
- Ensure exceptional client care standards are maintained
- Ensuring audit processes and regulations are adhered to for all assignments
- Develop relationships with fellow team members (own team & across practice, including IFAs)
- Preparation of statutory financial statements
To apply, you will need to have worked within an accountancy firm during your training and be passionate about using your audit and accounting skills to support clients. You will also need:
- Be a part-qualified or qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA)
- Possess excellent communication skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients
Experience in the following is desirable -
- SRA Accounts Rules
- FCA clients with CASS reporting
In return for your dedication, collaboration and commitment, you'll receive a generous salary and benefits package and join a welcoming and inclusive culture.
We'd love you to apply for this full-time hybrid Audit Senior job, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included