Customer Quality Engineer (NPI)
Competitive salary plus benefits
If you have Quality Engineering experience and are seeking a new job in the UK, Jonathan Lee Recruitment wants to hear from you. We are helping a collaborative company recruit a Customer Quality Engineer (NPI), and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a Customer Quality Engineer (NPI), you will ensure that customer requirements are met during the NPI process in accordance with the Automotive Quality Management System Standard (IATF 16949:2016). You will also assist the MD/Commercial Director with the introduction of new projects into the plant.
Supporting all NPI activities the Customer Quality Engineer (NPI) will be expect to:
- Assist the MD/Commercial Director with the introduction of new projects on time and within budget constraints
- Provide support to the NPI process
- Ensure customer requirements for APQP are met
- Complete Process Flows, FMEA's and Control Plans
- Ensure components are bought off by customers before SOP
- Support mass production trials prior to SOP
You will need relevant experience in a similar role to apply for this Customer Quality Engineer (NPI) position. We are also looking for applicants with:
- Experience in APQP, PPAP, Process Flows, FMEAs and Control Plans
- Exposure of NPI and/or product launch from initial requirements from the client
- The ability to manage client expectations and resolve issues quickly and effectively during all phases of launch
- Ability to help brainstorm activities on each component through Team feasibility meetings
- Ability to meet NPI targets to ensure profitability
In return for your dedication, collaboration, and commitment, you'll receive a generous salary and benefits package, joining a welcoming and inclusive culture.
To apply for this full-time Customer Quality Engineer (NPI) job in the UK, please appy to the vacancy or contact Mark Bignell on 01384 446167 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included