Do you have Contracts Engineer experience, and are you seeking a new job in Teesside, Sheffield or Cumbria? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Contract Engineer, and the role comes with an excellent salary and benefits package.
As a Contracts Engineer, you will be responsible for all aspects of the project, from the first marketing approach, through quotation, negotiation, realisation, costs, invoicing, final acceptance, and receipts, from conception to completion. Ideally, working directly within the client's existing Engineering team, this role will support in the creation of the scope of works and ultimate tender documents to allow the client to go to market.
In your first few weeks in this Contract Engineer role, you can expect to:
- Identify projects and tenders
- Oversee the successful delivery of projects to scope, target cost, quality, programme and completion
- Implement a full risk and value engineering management process where all risks and cost savings opportunities are identified and actioned
- Ensure that project imperatives are clearly communicated and understood throughout the project and to others, as appropriate
- Take responsibility for all safety, health, environment and quality matters where on site work is required.
To apply for this Contract Engineer role, you will need a degree or HNC/HND qualified in Electrical engineering or equivalent technical discipline. You will also require the following:
- Experience in the design, fabrication and installation of Mechanical works such as pipework and general fabrication and installation
- Experience in site survey's leading to modifications to existing equipment
- Proven experience in working with and managing contracts within a traditional construction project
- Understanding of commercial issues affecting project performance and experience in assessing value I evaluating variations of works undertaken
- Be able to travel to cumbria 1-2 days per week to support an exsisting client site, with a possible overnight stay if necessary due to travel
In return for your dedication, collaboration and commitment, you'll receive a generous salary and benefits package and join a welcoming and inclusive culture.
Don't hesitate to get in touch with our Jonathan Lee Recruitment team today to apply and register your interest in this full-time Contracts Engineer position in Daventry. We're looking forward to meeting you.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included