Do you have project management experience, and are you seeking a new job in Birmingham? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Project Engineer - Electrical (Halewood), and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a Electrical Project Engineer, you will be responsible for project management of development of concepts, design solutions, all engineering activities and processes from the design stage to commissioning and handover.
In your first few weeks in this Project Engineer role, you can expect to:
- Take responsibility and manage the profit and gross margin (P&L) for allocated project work
- Carry out site surveys and produce detailed scope of work documentation, work schedules, and projects plans
- Prepare accurate and detailed cost estimates and quotations in line with the client's requirements
- Specify and procure equipment and material required for each project.
To apply for this Project Engineer role, you will need previous experience working as a project or contracts engineer and advantage. Work experience in the automotive industry would be an advantage. You will also require the following:
- Experience in the electrical contracting industry
- Previous hands-on experience through apprenticeship or similar
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
As a vital member of the team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, you'll enjoy a favourable salary and benefits package.
To apply for this full-time Project Engineer - Electrical (Halewood) job in Birmingham, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. Please refer any friends or colleagues for this role or direct them to our Careers page on our website.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included