Do you have engine testing experience, and are you seeking a new hybrid contract in Peterborough? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Performance and Calibration Engineer, and the role comes with a contract rate of £31.15 per hour - Inside IR35.
As a Performance and Calibration Engineer, you will conduct testing, development and sign-off for various engine programs.
In your first few weeks in this role, you can expect to:
- Conduct and/or direct engine tests, calibration, and performance development to support the programme requirements
- Conduct tests (including Design of Experiments), checking data quality, test result integrity and repeatability
- Write requirements, procedures, and reports and formally present on test outcomes
- Plan, manage and deliver tests to tight time scales and to right quality.
To apply for this Performance & Emissions Calibration Engineer role, you will need a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Engineering curriculum. You will also require the following:
- Experience in combustion, performance, and economy development of compression ignition engines.
- Experience in the running engines on testbeds and analysing emissions and performance information to influence calibration decisions.
- Hands on engine testing and problem-solving experience.
- Previous management (direct or in-direct) and project management experience.
In return for your dedication, collaboration and commitment, you'll receive a generous contract per hour rate of £31.15 joining a welcoming and inclusive culture for one of the world’s leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
Please get in touch with our Jonathan Lee Recruitment team today to apply for this Performance and Calibration Engineer contract. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included