Jonathan Lee Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for an Advanced Vehicle Layout Engineer to join our client's inclusive and collaborative team in Cranfield. This is a 12-month contract role that comes with a favourable rate of £25.96 per hour (PAYE; Inside IR35). Note: we cannot work with candidates who require visa sponsorship.
As an Advanced Vehicle Layout Engineer, you will direct, administrate and coordinate the Vehicle Layout and Planning role for vehicle projects (digital and physical phases). You will also direct and facilitate cross-functional development teams for vehicle quality improvement and cost optimisation studies, including adding technical value to the decision process.
In your first few weeks in this Layout Engineer role, you can expect to:
- Manage, administrate and coordinate the Vehicle Layout and Planning role for Vehicle Projects (digital and physical phases)
- Lead and facilitate cross-functional development teams for vehicle quality improvement and cost optimisation studies including adding technical value to the decision process
- Manage high-level cross-functional decision-making meetings.
To apply for this role, you will need a Mechanical Engineering Degree or equivalent and the ability to work with and lead cross-functional teams. You will also require the following:
- Experience investigating and solving development and post-production launch phase concerns
- Project engineer or project management experience
- Automotive experience and a good understanding of vehicle systems and functions
- Experience with Microsoft Office software.
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included