Customer Oriented Engineer - 00711 / 00718
Pay Rate: £25.96/hr PAYE
To start ASAP - 12 month contract
- Vehicle performance target setting.
- Customer focused evaluation of trial vehicle.
- Raising and Closure tracking of concerns.
- Test Project Management.
- Competitiveness studies including benchmarking of competitors.
- Creating Milestone meeting report status.
- Output professional engineering reports.
- Output professional engineering test and study results.
- Deliver projects to deadlines.
- Deliver development within budget.
Qualifications, Skills and Training Requirements
- Qualified to minimum of Degree level or equivalent.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to prioritise and work autonomously.
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to make clear and concise written reports and verbal explanation.
- Understanding of vehicle development and performance
- Ability to communicate clearly in English language in business environment.
- Flexibility to travel.
- Valid UK driving licence.
- Knowledge and experience of Automotive industry..
- Core hours Monday-Thursday 08:00-17:00 / Friday 08:00-13:20.
- Hybrid working (3 days on site per week minimum).
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.